DEADWOOD, S.D. (12/11/21) – Deadwood Mountain Grand has received official word from the team with Theory of a Deadman that the Saturday, December 11 show has been postponed due to weather and a new date will be announced soon. The band was traveling from Wyoming where portions of both Interstate 80 and Interstate 25 have been closed because of inclement weather and high winds making it impossible for the band to travel.

An official quote from the band states, “Theory Fans- it is with our deepest regret to inform you that we have to postpone our show tonight at Deadwood Mountain Grand due to the road closures in WY. Stay Safe out there and stay tuned for information on the rescheduled date! “

Management at Deadwood Mountain Grand encourage all ticket holders to hang on to their tickets as they will be honored for the rescheduled date. Should anyone desire a refund, they will be available through the original ticketing outlet. If tickets were purchased through Ticketmaster, please contact Ticketmaster at 800-745-3000. If tickets were purchased through Deadwood Mountain Grand, please call 605-559-1188.